Monday 4 August 2014

Blog Sale!

Since moving into my own little flat I'm clearing out some unloved clothes and makeup and giving myself a bit more space. So, blog sale! 

ASOS Dress, Size 12, worn maybe twice. Label is slightly ripped. £10

AX Paris Maxi Dress, size 12, worn once, £10


New Look Sailor Dress, size 10, £10


Tunic Dress (Forever 21 I think) size S, £5



MAC Shadow, Pink Split, used a few times, £5
Urban Decay loose shadow tubes, Shattered and Graffiti, used two or three times at most, £7 each


 Revlon Minutes to Midnight palette, used twice, £3.50



Avon True Colour eyeshadow duo in Retro Glamour, swatched, two Nailwear Pro polishes in Decadence and Midnight Plum never used, £2.50 each


 
Barry M Dazzle Dusts in 29, 72, 59 and a Glitter Dust in 20 in 50p each


Sleek Eye Dust, 682 Jet Set, used a few times £1


Stargazer eyeshadow, Purple Passion, used a few times, 50p
Maybelline eye studio, Lawless Lavender, used a few times, 50p


Barry M Lipstick, 147, used once, £2
Rimmel Apocalips in Luna, swatched, £2.50


Mystery grab bag of indie shadow samples, 50p

Items will be sold on a first come first serve basis, I'll hold things for a week to allow you time to gather funds but after that they go back on sale.
Payment is through paypal, I'll email you with my details after you comment.
Postage to UK is a flat rate £2. I'm willing to ship everything but the nail varnish internationally, however obviously it'll cost a fair bit more.
It may only be able to get to the post office on weekends, so it may take me a while to ship, however if there's something you want urgently I'll try my best to get it posted out before.

If you see anything you want leave a comment on this blog post, alongside an email for me to get back to you. If it's taking me a while to reply feel free to send me a nudge at ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or @ohtofeelpretty on Twitter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x