Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Hieroglyph Lies

 I wanted to experiment with gold and purple and reversing the usual ways I use these two colours together, which tends to be either as a gold highlight in the middle or gold on the lid with a purple crease. Here I used the gold on the crease, with a purple lid using one of my lesser used purples. I hope you like it, I really enjoyed this look.


Used: Victorian Disco The Life and Lies and Room of Requirement on the lid, Meow Heiroglyph on the crease blended out into Detrivore's Autopsy as a highlight. The liner is Black Rose Minerals Jet and Eyeko skinny liner to define.

Bonus full face shots! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x