Friday 26 September 2014

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:

  • These paintings that Leona of Oh Leona! Shared in her Spotlight of Awesomeness are utterly amazing! I'm so glad she posted about them.
  • Sam over at Tiny Paint Pot wrote Dear Lost 20 Something which really struck home to me as a lost 20 something.
  • There have been a few of these floating around recently but this letter to a younger self from Becky at Becky Bedbug is one of my favourites. She was knocking it out of the park this week with awesome posts tbh, and a second one that demanded sharing was about being an introvert
  • This Galifreyan nail art from The Geeky Owl looks amazing!
  • Emily from Artistic Shadows swatches of the simply stunning duochrome Diavoli collection inspired by Dante's Inferno really makes me wish Aromaleigh's shipping wasn't so pricey. I may have to just suck it up and order for these beauties.


Other things I've been loving this week:

  • The return of TV! With many shows restarting (Sleepy Hollow, hoyes!) and a few new ones in the mix (I rather enjoyed the first episode of Gotham) my evenings have become rather hectic all over again. I'm a terrible lazy git, but darnit some of that American programming is awesome.
  • Help build the Tesla museum


Dislikes

  • I had a weird reaction to a bite on the back of my calf. After much piriton and anthisan it's still itchy and weird looking nearly a week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x