Friday 31 October 2014

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:





Other things I've been loving this week:

  • HALLOWEEN! It's my favourite, a million times over. I'm so happy and I plan on totally raiding all the discount decorations and sweets and cakes come Sunday, because I'm that kind of person :p
  • The Claire & Marten story on Questionable Content . So sweet :3
  • Marvel Movie announcements for phase three and Age of Ultron Trailer look! It gave me shivers.
  • The Manchester Science Festival. It means I get to do a tonne of fun demos at work, especially with the Flash Bang show we run.


Dislikes

  • Being so rubbish with posts and commenting this week and last. Work has been mad – workshop/conference last week and science festival this week. So sorry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x