Sunday 2 November 2014

A to Z of Me: D


 

D


Depression – This is something I have struggled with for a very long time. I've been in therapy, tried meds (didn't like what they did to me) and feel like I will likely still struggle with it for the rest of my life. But life goes on.

Drag – I love drag queens. They're amazingly talented and strong people and holy moly their makeup skills are beyond flawless.

Drinking – I like a drink now and then, and I'd love to learn how to make proper cocktails (I had a book with recipes and tips once). Vodka diet coke is my tipple of choice if you ever end up in bar with me somewhere.

Daydreaming – I daydream a lot. I used to use it to start writing stories and things when I was very little, now I mostly just use daydreaming to distract myself and to escape from things for a while into my own head.

Driving – Driving is something I really struggle with, I'm incredibly nervous in the car as a passenger let alone behind the wheel, but I'm getting there! Nearly two years into my driving lessons and I'm test standard now, a couple of tiny picky things aside, so hopefully before too long I will no longer be a learner! It's much slower than pretty much everyone else on the planet but I feel like I've come a long way from the person who got panicky about the cars driving along on the other side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x