Sunday 9 November 2014

A-Z of Me: E


 E


Eating Disorder – not much to say, I've posted about it before here. Sadly, not much has changed.

Eyes (and eyebrows) – my eyes/eyebrows are my favourite feature. They might not be to everyone's tastes, but I really love the shape of my eyebrows right now and I love being able to colour them with eyeshadow. And I just like the colour of my eyes, I've inherited my mum's grey eyes – they look blur or green depending on the environment (what I'm wearing, the weather, so many things).

Emotions – I suck at emotions. I suck at having them and I suck a million times more at actually talking about them, so far I can get as far as angry/sad/happy (which isn't even identifying a full range of emotions) but I can almost never tell you why I feel like that.

Ebay – I LOVE a good eBay bargain. It's also where I pick up a lot of my cosplay stuff, especially wigs (or rather, did pick up my cosplay stuff back in the uni days. I haven't cosplayed in ages). I haven't had much luck selling anything on there yet, but it's always one of my first ports of call if I'm on the lookout for something new.

Elfen Lied – one of my very earliest anime series and still one of my favourites. Not one for kids though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x