Friday 7 November 2014

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:

  • Hannah at Makeup Violets shared some swatches of the amazing looking new Atomic Lipstick Collection from Makeup Revolution. I need to order Make It Right and Serpent now, I have a green lipstick shaped hole in my life.
  • You know I love indie eyeshadows (if you don't then I suggest going back and looking around), Working with Monolids has this great guide on how to work out if the indie eyeshadows you want to buy are legit or repackaged



Other things I've been loving this week:

  • Constantine on the NBC. So much better than the movie, so much, and so much more true to the comics in my opinion (outside of him not being allowed to smoke). And that voice, ooft.
  • Is it okay to be sexy? Video from Sexplanations here interestng and apt given the discussion that usually comes up around halloween time about sexy costumes
  • This wyvern skeleton is a thing of beauty, 3D printing really is amazing.


Dislikes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x