Sunday 30 November 2014

A-Z of Me: G

G


Grandparents – My grandparents are a massive part of my life, they practically raised me! I used t spend all my school holidays with them, pretty much, and they've always been a part of my life. Well, my grandparents on my mum's side, I've never really been close to any of my dads family. I'm closer to my Grandad than my Grandma, he used to push me on the swing and he made a whole bunch of playsets as a kid. Still, I have fond memories of cooking with my Grandma. We still spend every christmas with them and I'm regularly over there when I'm home at weekends.

Graphic Novels – I prefer them to comics books, I can read more in one go and they feel like more of a money saving option. Plus I started out with Graphic Novels before single comics, compilations of Johnny The Homocidal Maniac and Gloomcookie, followed very quickly by Hellboy. I still have them, and a bunch more. I'm always wanting to add to my collection.

Gemstones - I love them, they're gorgeous. My favourites are Amethyst, Sapphire, Emerald and Opal. Diamonds don't interest me outside of them chemistry and their properties. I'm a terrible girl.

1 comment:

  1. I am so close to my Grandad, and was with my Nan when she was alive. Grandparents are so precious x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x