Monday 24 November 2014

The Christmas Tag


I got this tag from Milk Bubble Tea, and well, 'tis almost the season I guess...

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I don't really have a favourite, I'm not a big Christmas movie person. My mum loves them but eh, guess I missed out on that gene. I do quite like The Santa Clause though, so I'll say that.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! I'd feel weird opening them sooner.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I can't think of any that really jump out, I just really like being able to sit around with the whole family.

4. Favourite festive food?
I'm getting rather fond of sprouts, and I do usually steal the crispy bacon from the top of the turkey. Really my plate is mostly a mountain of broccoli. I'm a sucker for festive sweets though, and fruit cake. The fruit cake is probably my favourite, I just hate to admit it.

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
My iPod. Of recent years anyway, Cards Against Humanity was also an awesome present from my sister. Had things been different I would have been talking about the necklace I got from my ex, but eh c'est la vie.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Oooh, I like the winter spice candles that come out this time of year. And back in the day when she used to still cook I loved the smell of my grandma's fruit cake. It was fruity and boozy and just wonderful.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really. When I was little we used to put out the stockings and the sacks for Santa to fill with presents, but at 23 I'm a little too old for that now. Mostly I try to get a reasonably early night.

8. What tops your tree?
At present nothing, we don't have an indoor tree any more at home and I don't have one in Bolton. We used to have an angel on top though if I remember correctly. It's been a few years. If I do get a tree for Bolton I think I'm going to try and find a Weeping Angel or a bat to stick on it, if that fails I'll make a star.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

A horse/pony. I asked for one for Christmas and my birthday every year for aaaages. Never happened. I still don't have my own horse! I did get horse riding lessons though, which was nearly as good. (I am joking, I really appreciated the riding lessons and they're still one of the greatest things I ever did.)

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with family, and seeing family members I don't get to see very often like my aunt and uncle. And the Doctor Who Christmas special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x