Wednesday 21 January 2015

Kirin Tor

In an effort to dig out and use some of my older eyeshadows that just don't get enough love I tried to incorporate a few of them into this look, I think I pulled it off okay what about you?


Used: Victorian Disco Kirin Tor over the whole lid, Geek Chic Old Fashioned Villain on the outer corner and Darling Girl The Seam blended into the crease. I think the liner was Victorian Disco Kidnap Sandy Claws and the brows were Black Rose Minerals Spike. White eyeliner was NYX Milk. 

Have you pulled out any neglected products recently? I reccommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x