Friday 23 January 2015

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:

  • How do you say? Nail Edition from Lab Muffin is a handy guide on how to pronounce nail polish related words
  • There's often a lot of drama in the blogging community (as with any online community) and I think this post from Becky on ways to support fellow bloggers is a fantastic remedy for that.



Other things I've been loving this week:

  • Constantine is back! And Matt Ryan hardly buttoned his shirt up all episode. I am a happy woman.
  • What Swear Word Are You? totally NSFW and totally, utterly magical and awesome.
  • Bad Doctor was featured in the latest Forbidden Planet newsletter and frankly it sounds awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x