Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter Inspired Look

Easter is this weekend, time flies doesn't it? I thought I should do a Easter inspired look to celebrate the occasion. My inspiration for this came from mini eggs! Chocolate and pastel colours, I actually really like it, which is odd for me where it comes to pastels.


Used: Darling Girl Death by Unicorn on the inner corner and inner half of the crease, Shiro Farore's Wind on the outer corner and outer half of the crease, Detrivore Hypothesis on the lid, Victorian Disco Shadowform as a liner, Victorian Disco Zangermarsh brows and L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x