Friday 17 April 2015

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:


  • These swatches of the ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies from Working With Monolids have given me life. I may have to splash out because flakies.
  • I found reading about Bones and Lilies experiences of working in the games industry really interested me. It's not a job I've ever heard much about, mostly because I'm a chemist, so a lot of the info was totally new to me.
  • You all know how much I love these types of posts. Don't get sucked in by Detox, from I F*cking Hate Housework has plenty of reasons to back it up too.


1 comment:

  1. I love that detox post! It's the second thing I've read lately about Detoxing. Sounds like a massive con to me!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x