Wednesday 29 April 2015

Ultron Inspired Makeup


With the new Avengers film on the horizon I decided to use some of the Ultron promo images to put together a look.


Used: Aromaleigh Gryphon on the inner third of the lid, Victorian Disco Hero Class on the inner corner and in the center of the lid with a little Victorian Disco For the Horde blended into it. Outer corner colour is Black Rose Minerals Jet and the liner is Collection extreme liner.

I tried to use hints of red for the glow from his eyes and mouth, as well as rounded circular shapes. Not quite as dramatic as I hoped, but I think this is a really wearable look (actually I wore it wandering around town all day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x