Monday 27 April 2015

Bedtime Tag



1.    What are you favourite pajamas?
I tend to just wear tee shirts as tops, but my favourite PJ pants are a tie between my nerd pants with pyjamas on and a pair that say “Caution: Hot”. I like dorky, cartoony stuff.

2. Current bedtime reading?
The Gemini Effect and the DC Convergence titles. Actually that’s a lie, 90% of my reading in bed at the moment is catching up on blogs because I am so far behind and spending every free second working near enough.

3. What is on your bedside table?
My makeup drawers, but it’s a bit far to be bedside. I put my glasses on the arm of the sofa when I’m asleep, and I have my mug of tea on there while I’m in bed reading. It goes on the floor when I sleep so I don’t smash it in the night. Just in case.

4. Favourite sleepy scent?
Don’t have one. Sometimes I use lavender on my pillow, but I don’t much care for lavender really.

5. What is your usual bedtime & wakeup time?
Bedtime is between 11pm and midnight. I’m usually in bed between 10 and 11 but I do the last reading and such before I sleep. Wake up around 7am most days. Sadly.


6. Top 3 bedtime products?
uuuuh. Cleansing oil for makeup removal and face cleaning. Sometimes I remember to moisturise, I use Boots Botanicals Hydrating Night Cream when I do. And is Vanilla Rooibos a product? Because that’s a favourite product for bedtime.

7. Your most common sleeping position?
Side. Usually left side. Unless I’m injured/pierced on that side.

8. Any strange bed time routines?
ASMR videos. Or rather the sound from them. I don’t think anything else is weird, unless you count having to pull my sofa bed out every night weird. It’s a pain in the ass whatever it is.

9. Are you big spoon or little spoon?
Little spoon. I’m little.

(I have no damn idea who I stole this off, tell me if it was you!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a side sleeper, too. I always wanted to sleep on my tummy because it seems really comfy, but I just can't!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x