Wednesday 22 July 2015

Jurassic World Makeup

Why yes, I am slightly obsessed. I'm not sorry in the slightest.


Used: Geek Chic  I Was A Soldier (lid & brows), Hello Waffle Envy (lids), Geek Chic Idjits (crease), Victorian Disco Hero Class (above crease, bright liner), Black Rose Minerals Scabbed Wings (liner). Lips – Black Rose Minerals Scabbed Wings, Victorian Disco Hero Class, Victorian Disco For The Horde, Shiro Alkahestry mixed.

(I should talk more about this, but in essence I just went for dinosaury and foliage colours. Also it's midnight as I'm writing this, we only just got internet coverage back again and I am knackered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x