Monday 28 January 2013

Monday Madness

Today's look was somewhat inspired by Hannah @ Midnight Violets Kingfisher look with different colours, only I managed to cock up a bit and had to dash out of the door to head into town for some appointments (I may have overslept) so just ended up taking things as they were. Oh well, it could have been worse.



Face:
MUA BB Cream – Light
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Light

Eyes:
Collection Dazzle Me - 7 Sugarplum (lid)
Barry M Glitter Dust - 20 Denim (crease)
Collection Extreme 24Hr Liner – Black
Maybelline falsies Volum' Express Waterproof
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Rimmel soft kohl – 61 jet black


On the plus side my hair is awesome. I redyed it yesterday, red with an ombre-esque effect using orange at the ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x