Thursday 24 January 2013

Review: MUA BB Cream Light

So last week I bought the MUA BB cream in light, and I love it! I must admit I've never used a BB cream before, but I've been wearing this pretty much every day and not had any problems with it so far. It's good for hiding problem areas and evening out the redness in my face without being too much effort.

Swatch

 Blob of the product and then it streaked out a bit to show the consistency. I didn't swatch it blended because, well, it disappears and you wouldn't be able to see it!

And this demonstrates the concealing powers on some recent scars on my hand, no idea how I hurt myself but this covers it well.

Positives

It evens out skin tone, conceals redness decently and is pretty cheap (£4! Which is much less than you pay for other brands I've seen). Plus it's thick enough to use in place of foundation or you can add a little moisturiser to it in order to thin and sheer it out a little. You get a decent amount of product as well - 30mL - and it looks to come in a good range of shades.

Negatives

Could be a little too thick for some people and it can be a bit of a pain to blend out, though a little moisturiser can help a lot. 
Eta: After a few more days wear I've realised this is a bit yellow toned, which is great if that's your skins undertone, but it isn't mine. Boo

Where To Buy?

Superdrug (in store or online) or from the MUA website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x