Wednesday 23 January 2013

Snow and Sickness

And again I am apologising for the lack of posts, bit of a fail on my part. Between snow and being ill I've just not felt up to it. Sorry to anyone who reads. To make up for it all here's a mix of FOTD's from this week and last and my current nails.

Products:
I've forgotten the eyeshadows, but mascara is Collection Colour Lash in Electric blue. The liner is generic blue one, with Rimmel Soft Kohl in white on the inner corner. And my usual Rimmel eyebrow pencil and maybelline mascara. 

Products: MUA Heaven & Earth palette. Collection Extreme felt liner in black. Rimmel eyebrow pencil. Rimmel soft kohl in jet black. Maybelline falsies mascara.

didn't get decent closeups of this one >.<

Can't remember. I think the eyeshadow is a Barry M dazzle dust. Silver eyeliner is George glamour'eyes, black is collection extreme felt, same mascara and eyebrow pencil as above.

Nails are all Barry M (aside from OPI Nail Envy Matte basecoat), 308 Berry Ice Cream on all fingers, 324 Silvery Lilac on ring finger, 322 Nail Effects Purple Rain on all fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x