Tuesday 29 January 2013

Review: Natural Collection Eyeshadow Duo & FOTD



I bought this in Mink/Sable to wear to interviews and other such formal events when shimmery or glittery shadows would be looked down on. I don't really own any more matte shadows, especially not in subtle neutral shades like this and at only £1.99 it's a bargain for two shadows and 5g of product.

Swatches

Swatched over MUA Eye primer

Positives

Decent pigmentation and payoff, cheap, good subtle neutral shades, not massively shimmery or glittery, lasts a decent amount of time (was still going strong on me after 4hrs), inexpensive.

Negatives

Colours are possibly a bit too subtle for some. Not quite as matte as I first thought. The "sable" side of mine had come unstuck. Packaging is a bit big for what are fairly thin tins. Does look a bit cheap.

Where to Buy

Boots instore or online for £1.99


And here is a look I wore today using these shades:


Face:
MUA BB Cream – Light
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Light
Eyes:
Natural Collection Eyeshadow Duo - Mink/Sable
Collection Eyeshadow Trio - 2 Zenith (darkest shade in crease)
Collection Extreme 24Hr Liner – Purple
Maybelline falsies Volum' Express Waterproof
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Lips:
Barry M Lip Paint- 147 Peachy Pink
Barry M Lipgloss - 2 Toffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x