Sunday 20 January 2013

Weekend Wishlist

Hope everyone is having a lovely and relaxing Sunday. Apologies for the lack of post yesterday, applying for graduate schemes and organising things for my grandma managed to totally fry my brain and wear me out. Hopefully I'll manage to post twice today to make up for it, assuming my internet, camera and brain all co-operate!


The cold weather has left me feeling a bit down in the dumps and wishing for some retail therapy. Sadly I'm lacking funds so instead I'm left with what I would buy if I could.

  1. MUA Eyeliner in Shades 1 & 2 - I'm an eyeliner junkie and these two shades look bright and perfect for Spring (when it finally appears) and a bargain too!
  2. My Animals and Other Family by Clare Balding - Love Clare Balding, need I say more?
  3. Butterfly Twists Berkley boot - I've been after a pair of slouchy flat boots for ages, after seeing photos of myself with my old favourite pair of boots and reminiscing. Sadly my feet are too wide and oddly shaped for many of the high street brands (there were a gorgeous pair in New Look but my feet would not cooperate) so I end up spending way more on footwear than I'd often like. But this pair look stunning no?
  4. Lace Top - I'm a bit gothy at heart and I've been keeping an eye out for the perfect lace top to layer with some of my other clothes when the weather warms up a little again. This is a stunner, and exactly what I was after.
  5. OPI Number One Nemesis - another item I've been craving for ages, and now it's on sale too! Hopefully there will still be a few bottles around by the time my Birthday rolls around in February, if not I guess I'll be ebay hunting in the future.


    Have you guys been wishing for anything this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x