Thursday 14 February 2013

Hearts and Witches

Happy Valentines day!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful day, whether you spent it with your partner, pets or alone everyone deserves a little love today.
So this is my FOTD for Valentines day, featuring the Glinda Palette! I had great fun putting this together and wearing it (though my lips never came out how I wanted them too, boo!)

Face
MUA BB Cream - Light
Collection Lasting Perfection Powder - Light
Collection Lasting Concealer - Fair
George Blush - Sorbet

Eyes
Urban Decay – Snatch from Preen palette (inner corner)
Urban Decay – Magic from Glinda palette (all over lid)
Black from a trio called Diamonds which has no name on any more (crease)
Urban Decay – Tornado from Glinda palette (above crease)
MAC Polished Ivory pigment (highlight)
Collection Dazzle Me - 2 Magical (glitter)
Collection Extreme Liner – Black
Collection Glam Crystals – 7 Rock Chic
Rimmel Jet Black kohl
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express - Black
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

Lips
Maybelline Moisture Shine - 721 Pinky Beige
Natural Collection Moisture Shine - crimson
Collection Dazzle Me - 17 Jaffa
Vaseline

and as a bonus here's my adorable teeshirt from H&M.


ps. Today I hit 10 followers! That just amazes me, especially as my blog is so new. So thank you all of you, I am so happy and so grateful that people even want to look at my little blog, let alone that you like it enough to follow me. <3

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x