Friday 15 February 2013

How I Do My Eyeliner

As the lovely Laura requested this, I did a quick tutorial this morning. I'm really nothing special with eyeliner and explainations tend to stump me, so I've linked to a couple of awesome Youtube eyeliner tutorials at the bottom of this post. But this is how I do mine.

Because applying eyeshadow after eyeliner is difficult and doesn't make much sense =P. This is Barry M Dazzle Dust in Aqua Gold and Urban Decay Flash from the Preen palette. Colour combo inspired by Bones & Lilies, shape inspired by Dark Side Of Beauty.

 this is the Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner in Black

This is just a simple winged/cat eye (I think?). Whatever, it's pretty much my go to/everyday liner shape.



 Then repeat for the other eye, praying that it comes out somewhat even. Or do both eyes simultaneously, I do both, and I hardly ever get them to match perfectly. It adds character or something like that.

And this is my finished FOTD.


As I said, I'm not very good at explaining things. So these are the two tutorials I referred to earlier:
Perfect Eyeliner Tutorial by LetzMakeup
Step By Step Winged Eyeliner Tutorial by MidnightViolets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x