Saturday 16 February 2013

Weekend Wishlist

  1. ELF Studio Powder Brush - I need a new foundation brush (I'm using fingers at the moment because mine leaves so many streaks x.x) and this is loved by so many people. Only problem is, as soon as it's in stock it's back out of stock again! Pfft
  2. Collection Colour Pout Lip Stains - I'm really into lip stains at the moment, and these are brilliant and affordable, I want to complete my collection. (Review coming soon, promise!)
  3. Duracell Rechargeable Batteries & Charger - On the "will buy soon" list. I go through batteries so fast now I blog, and although these are £15-£30 for the initial set, with over 100 recharges on them and since I shouldn't need to rebuy the charger it'll work out way cheaper in the long run than standard batteries. And certainly cheaper than a new camera!
  4. Cat! - I really want a cat, sadly not possible any time soon but one day. My favourite breeds are the  Bengal, OcicatBombay
  5. Blue Opal Inlyaed Seraphin from Tawapa. Because even people with big holes in their ears want pretty things =P
So that's my wishlist for this weekend. Well, these and a job! 
Anything you guys are lusting after?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x