Thursday 7 February 2013

Pretty in Purple

Birthday face, nails and bonus outfit... you'll see why I'm in no way a fashion blogger!
Just a quick post, sorry!


Top from Next in the sale, jeans by Motel and necklace by Fossil.




Face:
Max Factor Colour Match Foundation - Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Powder - Light
Collection Lasting Concealer - Fair

Eyes:
Urban Decay Preen Palette - Snatch in inner corner and Flash on outside
Rimmel Quad (name is gone) - Black in crease
MAC Pigment - Polished Ivory as highlight
Collection Extreme Liner - Black
Collection Glam Crystals - Rock Chick
Maybelline Falsies
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil and kohl liner

Lips:
Stargazer lip pencil in red
Collection Colour Pout lip stain in Pout


Nails:
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear on all but ring (I think it's Purple Potion)
Layla Holographic Cloudy Violet on ring finger
Barry M Crackle in Black and Purple rain

2 comments:

  1. You truly are beautiful my dear. I hope you had a fantastic birthday. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x