Saturday 2 March 2013

February Empties


Beyonce True Star - this was an old perfume I finally finished, honestly I can't say much about it. I have owned it for years and I don't remember what it smelled like fresh so have no idea if the scent altered. Sorry!
Barry M Special Effects Black - this was dried up and clumpy rather than empty, but I do like these polishes. I have a Rimmel from the Bargain bin at Asda to replace this, but if that doesn't work out I'm going to buy this again!
Collection 2000 2 in 1 base and top coat  - this didn't do much to strengthen my nails, did protect from staining but I used it more as a top coat. Doubt I will repurchase as I need more from my base coat really.
Rimmel Eyebrow pencil - The lid is half off in this photo, that's how long I kept using this before I finally said it was done. I love this pencil. I have a George one to try that I've had lying around for a while, but this pencil is one I would rebuy in an instant.
Nivea 2 in 1 Eye Makeup remover - okay, felt very oily and didn't remove waterproof mascara but I'm not sure much will. I felt it was a bit harsh for my eyes though, I don't think I will repurchase, not soon at least – I have a Garnier one to try.
Vaseline - staple product really. Not much you can say about Vaseline that hasn't been said for years! heh
Clean & Clear Blackhead Scrub - I don't know if this helped my blackheads, it didn't get rid of them, but I do only use it once a week in the shower. It's a nice, not too harsh scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x