Friday 8 March 2013

Friday Favourites

Blog Love:


Other Things I've Been Loving:

New releases from:
Shiro who released a few Derps alongside their COTM
Victorian Disco Cosmetics who have both the shiny new Interwebz Collection  and a new COTM
Fyrinnae with their 50's Retro Collection


I may have broken my spending ban a massive whacking amount little...

And I've been learning how to design my own blog layout. I used to be half-decent at making freewebs and quizilla layouts back in the day, but it's been a while and Blogger is slightly different. Still, fingers crossed and watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x