Thursday 7 March 2013

Rainbow Dash Inspired Look


Second in the series, Rainbow Dash! She makes this 20% cooler instantly. Dashie is bright, loud and a total show off so I tried to reflect that in this look.

"Rainbow Dash is very brave and bold, but also brash, arrogant, lazy, and sometimes insensitive and uncaring. She is very tomboyish and hates girly stuff. She thinks reading is for "eggheads" like Twilight until "Read it and Weep." She is fast and works with the other pegasi to move clouds to control the weather. Her lifelong dream is to join the Wonderbolts, Equestria's aerobatic flight team, and she has been accepted into their training program and selected as cadet team leader. Rainbow Dash's signature move is the Sonic Rainboom, in which she flies fast enough to break the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom and a rainbow-hued shock wave. She works as head of the weather team in Ponyville. She represents the Element of Loyalty." (thanks wikipedia)

Eyes: Fyrinnae Scarlet Macaw (red), Collection Dazzle Me in Jaffa (Orange), Barry M Dazzle Dust 72 Emerald (green), Glamour Days Pallette top row 6 (blue), Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehod (purple), Hed Kandi Lashes
Lips: Collection Colour Pout in Pout, Barry M lipgloss Coral

Perhaps  not the most wearable look but loads of fun and lovely and colourful! :)
Those lashes are a pain by the way, I know I'm not very good with lashes yet but these were so stiff and straight! Boo :( they're gorgeous as well.

13 comments:

  1. those lashes are insane! LOVE x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, they're so pretty, just a bit of a pain to apply. Hoping I'll get better at it with practice :)

      Delete
  2. OMG Rainbow Dash! Hehe this is awesome~ Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the rainbow feathers out and I love the lashes! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the lashes too, shame I find them hard to apply!

      Delete
  4. What a colourful and beautiful job you did on your makeup! Your lips are beautiful and so are your eyes. I love the rainbow of eye-shadow colours and your spectacular eyelashes! I would love to watch a tutorial of you doing it.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I doubt tutorials will be happening any time soon though, my lighting and skin are both terrible.

      Delete
  5. I love this. The rainbow eyeshadow colours are so pretty and the lashes awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo this is pretty :)!! love the lashes :)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x