Thursday 9 May 2013

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Pestilence


So... I decided to start a Four Horsemen series, because I'm a dork. First out the gate is Pestilence. It should be Conquest if you go by the bible, but Pestilence is more commonly used these days and easier for me to do because greens (also a more modern interpretation as Conquest/Pestilence rode the white horse).


For this I used Black Rose Minerals Ein on the inner corner and a combination of Shiro's Rupee and Geek Chic's Inevitable Betrayal for the green on the rest of the lid. Glitters are Victorian Disco UAV (gold and silver) and WAZOOO (green). Liner is Collection 2000 in Teal.

1 comment:

  1. That is so gorgeous and looks beautiful with your eye colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x