Wednesday 1 May 2013

If I Were Tag

I stole this fun tag from the lovely Ali at Zombies Wear Eyeliner


If I were a gemstone, I'd be Alexandrite it's just cool.
If I were a scent, I'd be hair dye. Weird and only a few people seem to like it.
If I were a pair of shoes, I would be combat boots. Versatile, great for walking long distances. I walk a lot.
If I were the weather, I would be spring sunny showers. Fickle and changeable at a moments notice.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be bitchface. I have perma-bitchface, I don't even mean to but I always look evil.


If I were a car, I'd be Skoda. It's my mum's car. I know nothing about cars lol.
If I were a time of day, I'd be mid-afternoon. It's when I function best, and when the world around me seems to be quietest whilst I'm awake.
If I were a month, I'd be October. Because October is the month of Halloween and the spooky and the supernatural, it's all the kinds of stuff I'm interested in.
If I were a place, I would be a farm. Animals, countryside, most of the things Ilove.
If I were a liquid, I'd be tea. I drink so much tea I'm practically made of it!

If I were a taste, I'd be sweet. In homage to my sweet tooth of doom!
If I were a sea animal, I'd be an octopus. Because eight appendages would be amazing!
If I were a food, I would be soup. So many flavours and types, soup can be warming and comforting, it can burn you, it can be cold as ice... and there's a great Red Dwarf joke about Gazpacho
If I were a colour, I would be purple. It's such a multi-faceted colour, pale, dark, vibrant, dull. And it's my favourite, I'm lame.


If I were a musical instrument, I would be keyboard. It can be beautiful or horrible or anything between.
If I were a flower, I would be a rose. 1.They are my favourites. 2. They have so much symbolism
If I were a song, I'd be Falling Down by Oasis
If I were a planet, I would be Pluto. Cold and not even a planet any more.


If I were an object, I would be laptop. Game, work, research, relax.
If I were a fruit, I'd be blackberries. They can be sweet or bitter.
If I were a sound, I would be the sound of typing. It's a sound I make a lot and I find it really relaxing.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Thursday. I was born on a Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x