Wednesday 1 May 2013

Purple and Orange

Inspired by the gorgeous look by Nancy I mentioned in my last Friday Favourites I decided to combine orange and purple.


Click to enlarge as always. The orange is a combination of Shiro Cheifest of Calamities and Geek Chic Captain Tightpants. Purple is Victorian Disco Shadowform and Darling Girl Sushi Flower. Liner is MUA Gel Liner in Underground with a little Victorian Disco I'm 100 Years Older Than You But It's Okay on top. Highlight is Darling Girl Saddle Up.

What do you think of this colour combination?

2 comments:

  1. I love this, it reminds me of outer space! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of that, haha it does look spacey!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x