Wednesday 3 July 2013

Comics Theme Challenge: Loki

This is a look I did for Aqeela's make up challenge this week:


I used Shiro Cosmetics There and Back Again for the green and Victorian Disco Cosmetics Sailor Galaxia for the gold. I even tried to mimic the horns on his helmet. The liner is Collection 2000 black liquid liner.

Right so, I know that isn't the comics Loki, it's the Marvel Movieverse. But, um, the only comics I've read are Johnny The Homocial Maniac, Gloomcookie and Hellboy/B.P.R.D. I just wasn't getting the inspiration from any of them. So yes, Loki, who is technically a comic character. And I adore the gold and green combination.

Please remember to go check out all of the other looks at Aqeela's blog

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x