Monday 22 July 2013

Skincare Tag

I was once again tagged by the beautiful Sami at That Redhead Said..., this time to do a skincare tag!



1. Describe your skincare routine in 5 words... 
 I just cleanse and moisturise.





2. What is your skin type? 

 Combination, leaning oilier in Summer, and spotty

3. What is your favourite skincare product? 




I don't really have one, but I'm loving the L'Oreal Micellar Water at the moment
 
4. Top blemish zapper...Freederm, though I plan on giving Skinetica a full run

5. Facewipes - yay or nay... Yay. They're great for lazy days.

6. Toner - yay or nay... I'm eh about toner, some products make me feel like I need it, but mostly no.

7. High-end skincare or high-end make-up? 
Neither? I know I'm supposed to say skincare really, though I guess I wouldn't mind giving the Effeclar Duo or Bioderma a try.

7. What is the most unusual skincare product you have tried?Nothing really. I'm pretty boring and lazy skin care wise.

8. You're in a French Pharmacy and can only pick one item - what would it be? 
Effeclar Duo. Failing that, Bioderma I guess.

9. Top Skincare Tip... 
Always take your make-up off at the end of the day. 

Not tagging anyone this time, but if you fancy doing this then feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x