Wednesday 4 September 2013

Signature Look Makeup Challenge

I fail at posting lately don't I?
Sorry.
What with work and photobucket flipping out on me I just needed a break.
I'm back now, I think.

Anyway, this is the latest look for Aqeela's challenge signature


I went for a purple smokey eye, combining my favourite colour and typical style together.
Used: Victorian Disco Eldar on inner corner, Darling Girl Sushi Flower and Shiro Shinigami in the centre, and Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog on the outer corner and crease. Liner is collection 2000 liquid and rimmel pencil, mascara is L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess.

And here, have a full face photo with my now very faded hair. Bah!


Are there any looks, colours or brands you want to see from me?
I'm pretty excited for the upcoming Victorian Disco Harry Potter collection, and the Darling Girl Halloween collection, as well as some recent releases from Geek Chic... How about you guys?

8 comments:

  1. I am loving this look!xo
    Also, I'd really like it if you were a part of the themed monthly look book on my blog Teeniolect HERE
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I'll check out your monthly theme now :)

      Delete
  2. this involves such gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), a lot of the indie brands seem to have some stunning unique colours

      Delete
  3. Really like this look! Might try and recreate it. Love darker colours on eyes xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I like darker colours too, I keep having to remind myself to dial it back for work!

      Delete
  4. You always look so lovely m'dear, how long do you generally spend on doing your make up? Intrigued. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci :). Probably takes me ~30 minutes, depending on what I'm doing. Though I'm almost always drinking a cup of tea and messing about on the laptop at the same time, so that's probably not the most accurate answer ever. I can probably get it down to 5/10 minutes for a simple look with no distractions, which is something I really need to start doing before work xD

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x