Monday 7 October 2013

Warrington Wolves

Warrington Wolves is my home team [Rugby League] and this Saturday we played in the finals so I did mymakeup to celebrate. We didn't win, things were going well until just before half time when one of our big players was knocked out and sent to hospital [Winger Joel Monaghan] and Ratchford who converts tries for us was injured. So we went from 16-6 up at half time, to 16-30 down at the final whistle. Wigan deserved the win though.

Anyhow, enough boring Rugby talk. Sorry.


I used Shiro Cornucopia and Victorian Disco Mellon on the lid, with Mellon mostly in the inner corner and over the crease, with Victorian Disco My Feels and Scar-H glitter for the liner. I did have falsies for a while, but took them off later.

I quite like yellows on me. What do you guys think?

And any halloween looks you want to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x