Thursday 19 December 2013

A Couple Looks I Forgot To Post


Purple and Teal using Shiro Derp as liner and Victorian Disco Room of Requirement and Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog over the lid


Sparkly Neutrals!
Inner corner is Victorian Disco Lorien, with Innocent and Twisted Alchemy Warm & Fuzzy over the main lid and Geek Chic Antedelluvian on the outer corner. Liner is Collection 2000 extreme in black and glam crystals in Hustle.


Can't remember if I posted this before. Not 100% on what I used. I think Victorian Disco Fallen Survivor is there somewhere.

And finally a totally random test-look, christmas elf inspired
 Used Black Rose Minerals Spike over the lid with a mix of Geek Chic Inevitable Betrayal and Black Rose Ein in the center to highlight, which didn't work so well. Red liner is Victorian Disco For The Horde

1 comment:

  1. These are all lovely :D I really love the black and blue dot look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x