Monday 30 December 2013

Other 2013 Favourites



  • Books: Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett. I read Snuff and since then I've powered through a whole bunch of them. I'm really in love with Vimes and Sybill's relationship. The other is also by Terry Pratchett, in collaboration with Neil Gaiman, Good Omens. A fantastic story about an angel who did not fall so much as saunter vaguely downwards, an angel who runs an antique bookstore and the coming of the antichrist with all Pratchett's humour and Gaiman's darkness.
  • TV: Supernatural [as if you expected anything less!]. And for new shows this year Hannibal and Sleepy Hollow, both incredibly spooky and brilliant.
  • Dying my hair crazy colours. Since I've been at my PhD I've gone back to my favourite bright colours and feel so much better for it.
  • Perfume oils! I used the same single scent for about a year, then I discovered perfume oils and I'm hooked.They last all day and you can get the most super interesting scents from there

1 comment:

  1. Terry Pratchett! Good choice :). One of my all time favourites. Not got round to good omens though... have you read the science of discworld ones? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x