Friday 11 April 2014

Friday Favourites


Blog Love:

  • Now we can get a range of French Pharmacy brands over in the UK, it's getting much easier to get hold of cult products like some of the French Pharmacy favourites listed over at A Model Recommends
  • Winter is here! And this Game of Thrones nail art from The Nailasaurus is perfect.
  • Whatever reasons we blog for everyone is sometimes struck with a touch of blogger envy, I know I've struggled recently, so this post on the positive side of Blogger Envy from Blog Branch is timed perfectly!
  • Improv comedy looks so cool, and this weeks Rad Gal, Rad Gig post from The Clueless Girl is all about it.
  • I am in love with this retro future makeup from LetzMakeup
  • I really need to get my hands on some glow in the dark nail polish. I am a sucker for cool effects like that, and when you can create awesome glow in the dark splatter nail art that looks good in the daytime too like this from The Polishaholic, well that's just a bonus.
  • This peacock hat made by Bones and Lilies is so beautiful I'd either be too scared to wear it or have to have it surgically removed from my head.




Other things I've been loving this week:

  • A Guide To Deduction
  • New blog find, debunking myths around common ingredients (did you know parabens are found in fruit like blueberries and are not that scary) and providing !science! behind beauty Labmuffin
  • Ruth at A Model Recommends has a £10 off £40 offer for Space NK here

1 comment:

  1. Are you a Game of Thrones fan? Everyone seems to be so in to it, but I tried watching it and just couldn't get into it.
    I'm now following you on GFC. Please check out my blog, http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/
    and if you like what you see, follow me too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x