Thursday 15 May 2014

Away for the Weekend



As it says, I'm away at Asylum 12 this weekend. I have a few posts scheduled, but there won't be any Friday Favourites this week. Sorry!

If you fancy checking in on the madness and drunken blur that my weekend will be, I'll probably be posting to my twitter and also on tumblr (there's some of my Asylum 11 posts on there too). Otherwise I'll see you all next week, probably with a post gushing about how awesome it was.

And if any of you guys are going to be there, say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x