Saturday 17 May 2014

Weekend Wishlist: Supernatural Edition

As you're reading this I'm off at A12 with a bunch of other Supernatural nuts. So, I figured this would be a great time to post a Supernatural themed Weekend Wishlist! Hey, why not? 


1. Hunters Survival Guide Poster by Manny Peters. When I move out I' buying oe]ne to decorate my walls, and prepare me for monsters. Buy it here!
2. Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting. Because it's Bobby ya idjit! On Amazon here.
3. Replica of Ruby's Knife on Etsy for all your demon killing needs.
4. Impala Plates underwear via cafepress. I offer no explanation. Just awesome underwear.
5. Famine's Ring from the official WB store. Unfortunatley they don't ship to the UK, or fortunatley depending on which way you look at it. Famine wasn't my favourite horseman, that will forever be Death, but his ring was the most aesthetically pleasing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x