Monday 15 September 2014

The Autumn Tag

I stole this tag from the lovely Makeup Pixie, you can see the original here and obviously all credit for thinking of the questions and starting the tag goes to her, so thank you lovely! 

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Okay, so I don't really go to coffee shops. Not trying to be cool, just not a massive fan of coffee and also a pretty broke PhD student. If I go I just get a cup of tea, usually Early Grey. I'm dull like that. I am tempted to treat myself and try a Skinny Pumpkin Latte one day.

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I wear boots nearly all the time anyway, but I do love scarves in Autumn. It's not cold enough for gloves quite yet, but I do find they get in the way more often than not.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I've been all about podcasts lately, more than music, but I have started getting fit and getting into the gym more which means I have some great upbeat current hits on my playlist to keep me going when I want to quit (usually about a minute into my workout haha).

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
While I love fruity scents for summer I am way more into the spicy scents as the weather gets cooler, really loving Common Brimstone's Oshun and State of Grace's Demonic Forces right now (when I remember to put them on after the gym!)

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I love spicy and foody scents (as well as my lovely vanilla), currently burning toffee apple but I also have Gingerbread yet to burn. Basically any nice seasonal foody scent is right up my alley – ginger, toffee, marshmallow, all over that kind of stuff.

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
The leaves changing colour! The trees are all so pretty in autumn (until they lose their leaves).

7.  Favourite makeup look?
I tend to lean towards more metallic and coppery/orange colours in the autumn, plenty of reds and oranges and browns. I love those colours but they really come into play more this season. Same with nails, more of the warmer, 'autumn' colours. The kinds you see on the trees.

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Halloween! It's by far my favourite holiday of the year :D And I have a Supernatural convention coming up in October where I (unless something happens) get to meet Richard Speight Jr, who I love, to bits. Lots to get excited about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x