Wednesday 15 October 2014

Pumpkin Spice

Autumn, time of the pumpkin. Also a great time to break out the oranges and greens for a seasonally appropriate eyeshadow look.


Used: Shiro Snake on the inner corner, Darling Girl Ripley's Cat over the lid, Victorian Disco Godric on the outer edge of the lid, Meow Telekenisis above the crease and Black Rose Minerals Spike as the liner and very lightly in the crease. Brows are probably Fyrinnae's Conjuror (if not they'll be Victorian Disco Hero Class, I forget).

Green and orange, it looks good. And Snake makes such a nice inner corner pop of brightness.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I don't think I own any orange or yellow eyeshadows.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x