Sunday 8 February 2015

A - Z of Me: J & K

Double letters for you today, because J and K are hard! haha

 J

Jam – I am a jam addict. I don't buy it any more because I will literally sit with a jar of jam and eat it by the spoonful.

Jerky – another food one, oops. I discovered jerky in America I think, or it was some my mum brought home from the states. Same kind of thing really. Jerky is amazing, it's a great snack and filling and I really wish we could get the cheaper bulk bags over here like that states.

K

Katie – hey look, it's my name! Actually my name is Katherine (not Kathryn, Catherine, Cathryn or any other variation thereof I've had it spelled as by others) but when I was a very little child my Grandad refused to call me Katherine. So I've been Katie from there on out. I like it much better to be honest.

Kiss – My first kiss was at 16, I was drunk playing spin the bottle. Yep I am all class. It is still probably one of my all time favourite kisses though.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x