Wednesday 8 April 2015

Birthstone Seriees: April Diamond

image: My Jewelry Center  

For those who were born in the month of April the Diamond is the traditional birthstone. The April birthstone poem reflects some of the properties with which the Diamond is associated - enhancing relationships and increasing inner strength. The Traditional Metaphysical Properties for the April Birthstone Diamond are  balance, clarity and abundance. The healing properties of the April birthstone are reputed to be effective for health problems relating to brain diseases, pituitary glands. The Diamond is also used to draw out toxins and therefore was used as a remedy for poison. Birthday Gems


Used: Geek Chic My Mind Palace on the inner corner and above the crease, Geek Chic Morningstar on the lid, Shiro Finklestein on the center of the lid, Shiro Megaflare on the outer corner. Brows and crease are Geek Chic Don't Blink, liner is Collection Glam Crystals Hustle and I used a touch of Geek Chic Rock Salt for glitter.

Not a look I would ever wear out of the house, too pale especially given how pale and pink I am, but I quite like what I came up with. I hope you guys do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x