Wednesday 13 May 2015

Maximoff Twins Inspired Look


This is a quick look I did inspired by Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, also known as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver! Though mostly it's Wanda inspired, Pietro is only there as a flash of silver, which I think is fitting.


Used: Black Rose Minerals Faye on the inner corner and above the crease, Fyrinnae Scarlet Macaw across the lid, Black Rose Minerals Scabbed Winds on the outer corner, Geek Chic Megaflare for liner and Victorian Disco For The Horde for my brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x