Monday 12 May 2014

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Quickie Review





This little pot of concealer offers great coverage and a colour match on me. I love the little mirror in the lid as it means if needs be I could take this places with me to cover and go. I use my fingers to apply because I'm lazy and it's just quicker and easier for me, especially with the creamy formula. I do find this creases a little on me around midday (or that's when I notice at least) and sometimes the pot can be a bit stiff to open, though to be honest I find that with a lot of pots like this – maybe it's just a problem with me! However the biggest problem with this is the total lack of decent shade range, it comes in two shades – Light and Medium – both of which are fairly pale, so if your skin is on the darker end of the spectrum then you'd have to look elsewhere. This isn't a problem for me, I'm practically translucent, but it could be for many.
At £5.49 I think this is a great value for money concealer for fellow pale folks and a great alternative to the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

Available from Boots, online here or instore.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite drugstore concealers.. It gives amazing coverage and really doesn't cake at all! I use it both on blemishes and to cover up dark circles and it works brilliantly for both.. It's definitely on a par with my beloved Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer! You have lovely eyes by the way, and I love the eye make-up! :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x