Wednesday 8 October 2014

Green and Purple

 As you read this I'm in Croatia, probably packing my stuff so I'm ready to fly back home! Anyway, this is a quick look from a couple of weeks ago. In an effort to 'shop my stash' and get more use out of products I haven't touched in too long I rediscovered the stunning Snake eyeshadow from Shiro, which is a bright chartreuse shade that I really should use more. Perhaps not quite the quintessential autumn shade, but it was warm and sunny.



Used: Shiro Snake on the inner corner, Kiss My Sass Spellbound over most of the lid, Black Rose Minerals Lunar Reflection in/above the crease, Victorian Disco My Feels on the lower lashline Fyrinnae Mephisto as a liner. Brows are, I think, Task Force.
(also, have I mentioned how amazing Mephisto is as a liner? It looks SO GOOD.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x