Wednesday 6 May 2015

Birthstone Series: May Emerald

from  My Jewelry Center/


For those who were born in the month of May the Emerald is the traditional birthstone. The May birthstone poem reflects some of the properties with which the Emerald is associated - loyalty, faithfulness and friendship. The Traditional Metaphysical Properties for the May Birthstone Emerald are memory, clairvoyance and faith. The healing properties of the May birthstone are reputed to be effective for health problems relating to the eyes, fertility, the spine and headaches. The Emerald is also used to enhance mental capabilities. Birthday Gems


Used: Shiro Rupee on the inner corner, Shiro There and Back Again across the lid and for my brows, Victorian Disco Sailor Jupiter (Makoto) on the outer corner, Hello Waffle Envy as liner and for the crease colour. And a touch of Collection glitter liner for sparkle and funsies.

I really like this look! I do love greens anyway and I really liked the shape. I need there to be more green, purple and red birthstones, those looks come out best (possibly because I have the most different variations of those shadows).

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I really appreciate everything you guys have to say and I shall endeavour to reply as soon as I can! If you need a swifter reply please feel free to email ohtofeelpretty@gmail.com or contact me on twitter @katiefrank_x